Welcome

This is the blog of children's book author and elementary school teacher, Stacy Barnett Mozer. I blog about my own writing journey, the journey of other kidlit authors, my classroom, and talk about books. Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts are always welcome (and encouraged).

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twitter

Having just discovered Twitter at the SCBWI conference in New York (thank you Michael Bourret), I wanted to share some great posts and articles about why writers should use it:

Must reads:
1. Why Michael Bourret Loves Twitter
2. Twitter Tips for Writers +25 Good Follows
3. Book Trade People on Twitter
4. Twitter: It's What You Make of It

And of course, don't forget to follow me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting all that information consolidated in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is good. Thanks! I joined Twitter but haven't yet figured out how it will help me.

    ReplyDelete

You know you have something to say...