Welcome

This is the blog of children's book author and elementary school teacher, Stacy Barnett Mozer. I blog about my own writing journey, the journey of other kidlit authors, my classroom, and talk about books. Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts are always welcome (and encouraged).

Monday, June 27, 2016

#IMWAYR June 27, 2016


Join Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers and share all of the reading you have done over the week from picture books to young adult novels. #IMWAYR

It's the first week of summer vacation! Along with the important goal of finishing revision on the second book in The Sweet Spot series, my reading goals this summer are to read 10 middle grade books, at least 10 picture books, 1 professional book, and as many YA books as possible. So far I've read 5 amazing middle grade novels. For reviews of these books, visit me on Goodreads.






I would love to read some picture books next week. Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say...