Welcome

This is the blog of children's book author and elementary school teacher, Stacy Barnett Mozer. I blog about my own writing journey, the journey of other kidlit authors, my classroom, and talk about books. Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts are always welcome (and encouraged).

Monday, August 22, 2016

#IMWAYR August 22, 2016


Join Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers and share all of the reading you have done over the week from picture books to young adult novels. #IMWAYR

It's my last week of summer since I head back to the classroom on Friday. I still have almost a week until new students come so expect some room prep pictures next Monday. I've also met all of my summer reading goals so next week I'm sharing my top five summer reads.

Here's what I've read this week:


Picture Books


This is a perfect opening day book about a new school's first day.



Young Adult


A heart-breaking story about two best friends on a collision path with disaster and the difficulty of picking up the pieces. 

_____________________________


My summer reading goal stands at 10/10 picture books, 13/10 middle grade, 8 YA, and 1 professional book. 

If you like my reading choices, you can check out all the books I've read on Goodreads and please leave me a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say...