Welcome

This is the blog of children's book author and elementary school teacher, Stacy Barnett Mozer. I blog about my own writing journey, the journey of other kidlit authors, my classroom, and talk about books. Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts are always welcome (and encouraged).

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Cybils 2019 Finalists Announced!

I was so honored to be part of the group of bloggers reading Middle Grade Fiction for the Cybils Children's and Young Adult Bloggers' Literary Award. There were so many amazing books nominated I wish we could have chosen more. I highly suggest viewing the whole list and reading them for yourself but we had to narrow it down to seven finalists. Here they are!


For more information about these books, visit the middle grade fiction page on the Cybils site

To see the finalists in other categories go here

Winners will be announced on February 14. I can't wait to see which book the next committee chooses. They have a very difficult job ahead of them, but lots of great reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say...