The end of 2013 was a very busy time for me. Here's what I have been up to:
1. I wrote a new novel, revised it, and sent it off to my agent. Yipee!
2. I started a group blog called Sporty Girl Books and have been posting on that blog twice a month.
3. I started a new school year which came with a whole slew of common core related changes.
4. I continued my work as New England Critique Group Coordinator and started at least six new groups for writers in the NE area.
5. I coached my daughter's soccer team (for more on that you can read my last post on Sporty Girl)
The one thing I let go in all this has been this blog. I am therefore resolved in 2014 to go back to posting twice a month.
What are you resolved to do this year?