Welcome

This is the blog of children's book author and elementary school teacher, Stacy Barnett Mozer. I blog about my own writing journey, the journey of other kidlit authors, my classroom, and talk about books. Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts are always welcome (and encouraged).

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

#BookTalkTuesday August 1, 2017


It's #BookTalkTuesday, summer edition. Today's recommendation comes from an incoming 4th grader. 




P. recommends The Forgetting. - The Forgetting is about how one girl named Nadia never forgot. In Caaan every twelve years everybody forgets everything about themselves... who they loved, who their parents were and even what they had accomplished in life. Nadia is on a quest to stop the forgeting but is she really the only one who ever remembered?


His review: I think this book is very interesting because it makes Nadia a hero for doing something that we do for our whole lives. In the book Nadia remembers every twelve years while about everyone else forgets. She uses her ability to try to stop The forgetting which makes her a hero.


Thanks for the review, P! Sounds like a book I would enjoy. That's all for this week. I hope to here from more of my students and will post when I get them. Please comment or share your recommendations in the comments. We love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say...