Welcome

This is the blog of children's book author and elementary school teacher, Stacy Barnett Mozer. I blog about my own writing journey, the journey of other kidlit authors, my classroom, and talk about books. Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts are always welcome (and encouraged).

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thank you so much for coming to my virtual launch!

I can't believe this virtual launch party is over! Thank you so much to everyone who attended. I gave out all the big prizes but I still have book plates left. If you bought a paperback copy of the book and are not local, email me your address and I'll send you one. If you are local I am happy to sign the book for you anytime.

There were so many people who made this book possible and I can't possibly thank all of them here (read my acknowledgement pages please), but I need to send a special shout out to Karen Jacobson, art teacher extraordinaire, who illustrated the cover and the title page. Karen is retiring next week after 30 years of teaching. We will miss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say...